Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawsuit for a do-over?

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that Senator Bill Cassidy is up for re-election next year.

Quote: @Jor-El said:
I'm sure it's just a coincidence that Senator Bill Cassidy is up for re-election next year.
I'm going to donate money to his opponent!

By the time a court date is schedule, heard all the litigations from both sides, a decision reached...the current Super Bowl will be over and all 32 teams will probably be getting ready for training camp.  What a big waste of time.

Since we are going to look at do overs and who got screwed and showed own the NFC Championship, what about the catch at the 40 second mark (not even considering the Hail Mary).  Was he even in bounds?
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=UTU...OFF+IN+nfc&&view=detail&mid=331CED9BB5626DF8EB9C331CED9BB5626DF8EB9C&&FORM=VDRVRV

you know Brett Favre is already out warming up...

Isn't that cute. He thinks the courts are going to give them a championship. Really what do you expect. The judge is going to put a injunction on the game?? It can't be played till your case is resolved. Sorry not happening. The game is going to be played in 3 days without your team. I suggest you try and wipe away them tears and be a big boy.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
Isn't that cute. He thinks the courts are going to give them a championship. Really what do you expect. The judge is going to put a injunction on the game?? It can't be played till your case is resolved. Sorry not happening. The game is going to be played in 3 days without your team. I suggest you try and wipe away them tears and be a big boy.

The aint's fans need to let their nuts drop, man up and move on...

I just hope when this is all said and done that the NFL doesn't reward their behavior with favorable calls in key situations next year.  Hopefully their whining will be a turn off and they will actually hurt themselves for next year.

Clock is ticking on the Brees/Payton era...

Saints fans know it too.

[Image: shutterstock_669100669_T6jZQRA896x504.jpg.jpg]