Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cameron Jordan at the Pro Bowl

They ought to make a shirt that says, "Don't complain until you give back your own, tainted SB trophy"  That's probably too long for a T-shirt.  So they could just shorten it to say, "STFU"

Quote: @pumpf said:
They ought to make a shirt that says, "Don't complain until you give back your own, tainted SB trophy"  That's probably too long for a T-shirt.  So they could just shorten it to say, "STFU"
I like it a lot but it's long. STFU is short and sweet, that works. I would go with Remember Bountygate, fuck off Saints. 

Where was the outrage when Preston Pearson pushed-off??

Huh?

Steve should have taught his son about karma...

Quote: @pumpf said:
I think you could fit it. He's got some broad shoulders. Gonna need them to carry that massive chip they ain't letting go of. 
I got one sure to fit.
Blow me Saints!!!

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

Huh?
It was there at the Met.  Pretty sure that ref had a whiskey bottle clank off his head, didn't he?

It would be a real crying shame if the team becomes so fixated on this one miscall that they let it become part of their mindset and a distraction for seasons to come.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@purplefaithful said:

Huh?
It was there at the Met.  Pretty sure that ref had a whiskey bottle clank off his head, didn't he?
Yes, and I was surprised Bud didn't go up and find the guy and put him in at QB! It was the most accurate throw of the season. 

It's interesting that there is no control of this at the ownership level - that is, other owners let Tom Benson know that he and his team need to drop this immediately. But a strong ownership would have dealt with Benson after Bountygate. NFL owners apparently only agree to leave each other alone.