Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Couple of TV watching recommendations
1). Killing Eve - Hulu, Amazon or Netflix (drama)
2). Three identical strangers - premieres 1/27 evening CNN (documentary)

You're welcome....

We have been watching Inspector Lewis (PBS series) on Amazon.  The english murder series always seem to be about girls gone missing for obvious reasons, but they are very well done.  Some of the humor is top notch and the who done it is never obvious.  Good character development.

Letterkenny on Hulu

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
1). Killing Eve - Hulu, Amazon or Netflix (drama)
2). Three identical strangers - premieres 1/27 evening CNN (documentary)

You're welcome....
Three identical strangers I watched on a plane: amazing. One of the best recent docs I've watched.

I'm Dying Up Here - Showtime. Only two seasons. Really should have been continued. GREAT show!

Also the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

I actually really liked Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime.  I didn't know if I'd be able to not see it as Krasinski's "Jim Halpert trying to be an agent," but he did a good job.
I haven't had a chance to watch Killing Eve yet.  I have heard a couple of other people saying it's a worthy watch.

Not quite TV, but I've been casually enjoying this series as of late:

Quote: @greediron said:d
We have been watching Inspector Lewis (PBS series) on Amazon.  The english murder series always seem to be about girls gone missing for obvious reasons, but they are very well done.  Some of the humor is top notch and the who done it is never obvious.  Good character development.
Watching Lewis now.  Thanks!

The new season of True Detectives on HBO has started. So far, starting a little slow thru 3 episodes.