Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is it with Packer fans and animals?
https://www.foxnews.com/us/wisconsin-man...arbage-bag

By the way: I don't want to hear a single elected Democrat complain about this.  They support the killing of pre-born children... as well as infanticide.  If they can't be bothered with human life, they have no business getting worked up about the death of animals.  

The rest of us, however, are shocked and outraged.  (Although not shocked that it happened in Wisconsin)

A weirdo in Wisconsin throws away a bag of puppies turns into an anti-abortion, anti-Democrat  rant from pumpf ... guess I find neither surprising. 

Shoe seems to fit pretty well though...

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
A weirdo in Wisconsin throws away a bag of puppies turns into an anti-abortion, anti-Democrat  rant from pumpf ... guess I find neither surprising. 
he. has a valid point

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
@SFVikeFan said:
he. has a valid point
No he really doesn't. This is a trend I'm growing very tired of. You can't end every discussion or debate by taking the moral high ground of.... Well you kill babies so I'm not talking to you. It's going on in DC and filtering down to society. It's no way to run a government or a society. Deal with the topic at hand. Hammer through a solution. Then move on to your topic of baby killing. I don't like the idea of abortions either. However this way has to stop. I'm tired of people taking their moral high ground ball and going home to end every debate that has nothing to do with babies. No matter my respect for pumpf I will not encourage this method debate.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
@Viking1987 said:
@SFVikeFan said:
he. has a valid point
No he really doesn't. This is a trend I'm growing very tired of. You can't end every discussion or debate by taking the moral high ground of.... Well you kill babies so I'm not talking to you. It's going on in DC and filtering down to society. It's no way to run a government or a society. Deal with the topic at hand. Hammer through a solution. Then move on to your topic of baby killing. I don't like the idea of abortions either. However this way has to stop. I'm tired of people taking their moral high ground ball and going home to end every debate that has nothing to do with babies. No matter my respect for pumpf I will not encourage this method debate.
Well, for what it's worth: I'm not going anywhere.  I'll come down from the "moral high ground" and debate this topic with anyone.

But the issue "at hand" was horrible it is that anyone could de-value the life of another creature so much as to do this to them.  That's something that I think we can all agree on.  But if we can all agree on THAT... then why can't we agree that allowing children (who have already been born) to die?  The puppies were thrown into a bag... babies are thrown into a bucket.  It ought to make us (as Americans) re-consider our notions of morality if dead puppies (these didn't die- thankfully)... or the killing of eagles (while still in their eggs)... or cutting down trees, for that matter... ALL create a greater outcry (and fierce defenders) than the killing of children (born or pre-born).

It's not like I called anyone a Nazi or a fascist or a racist... just because I didn't like their political ideology.

And fish are put on a stringer and deer are shot and and cows are slaughtered and eaten...  Life and death are linked, its a matter of when and how.  I don't think a blastocyst is alive, but you can and I won't care as long as you you don't try and tell me I am bad for my understanding.  

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
@SFVikeFan said:
he. has a valid point
Not at all.

You don't get to be pro-life and claim moral high ground if you also support Trump, his policies and budget.  Have you seen what Trump's latest budget is cutting?  Funding for food stamps, education, Medicaid, social security - after he swore he wouldn't touch social security and Medicaid ... just another Trump broken promise as now he wants to steal from social security and Medicaid to pay for his tax cuts for the 1% and corporations.  Republicans have declared war on the elderly, the sick and the poor and I'm pretty sure Jesus had plenty to say about taking care of those people.

You're only pro birth, care more about an unborn fetus than the welfare of the children who are already here and growing up in poverty with no support from Republicans.  Supporting the evil Trump "zero tolerance policy" of Separation of families?  Trump had Neo Nazis marching and chanting "Jews will not replace us", kill a protester, and insists there were fine people on both sides? Sorry no moral high ground there either.  Voting for a serial adulterer who cheats on all his wives and brags about assaulting women, brags about wanting to date his own daughter if he wasn't her Dad and calls her a hot piece of ass ... after screaming about Clinton's affair and impeaching him for lying about it, nope sorry you're just hypocrites. 

But you want to take away a woman's choice to bring a child into the world where Republicans want nothing to do with helping its development, take away women's access to healthcare to avoid unwanted pregnancies... that's your virtuous noble cause?  What a joke.  

And what abortion has to do with some sicko throwing away a bag of puppies is beyond me.  You think people can't be pro-choice and against animal cruelty ?  Lord some of you are warped.

Quote: @pumpf said:
@suncoastvike said:
@Viking1987 said:
@SFVikeFan said:
he. has a valid point
Well, for what it's worth: I'm not going anywhere.  I'll come down from the "moral high ground" and debate this topic with anyone.

But the issue "at hand" was horrible it is that anyone could de-value the life of another creature so much as to do this to them.  That's something that I think we can all agree on.  But if we can all agree on THAT... then why can't we agree that allowing children (who have already been born) to die?  The puppies were thrown into a bag... babies are thrown into a bucket.  It ought to make us (as Americans) re-consider our notions of morality if dead puppies (these didn't die- thankfully)... or the killing of eagles (while still in their eggs)... or cutting down trees, for that matter... ALL create a greater outcry (and fierce defenders) than the killing of children (born or pre-born).

It's not like I called anyone a Nazi or a fascist or a racist... just because I didn't like their political ideology.
I'm fine with placing value in all living things. I'm fine with those who put bullets in heads of deers. It not all equal is it.  I don't like that babies are legally being terminated. However if all human life is sacred then any anti abortion backing governor should not be allowed to morally sign a death warrant. Nazi or not. I'm not here to debate morals. I simply stated that government can't function when things are allowed to become frozen because citizens allow their representatives to say. You support baby killing so end of discussion to get out of a tough debate. This is the trend I'm alarmed by. I want more focus and less rhetoric. That my point. I do respect you so I'll step out of this.

I think the point is, killing puppies generates more moral outrage in our society than the killing of babies.  That is a problem.  And if you can't reconcile that, then some hard questions need to be asked.