Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
& Water is Wet...
Lunchbreak: ESPN Lists Offensive Line as Vikings Biggest Need This Offseason
The 2019 offseason has just gotten started for the Vikings, but there seems to be a clear-cut need for the team going forward.
ESPN recently looked at the biggest area each NFL team should address in the coming months, and it was the offensive line that stood out in Minnesota.
ESPN Vikings beat writer Courtney Cronin wrote that the Vikings could replace multiple starters on the line as they bolster the unit through free agency and the draft.
https://www.vikings.com/news/lunchbreak-espn-lists-offensive-line-as-vikings-biggest-need-this-offseason

no Shit.  I would have never guessed that or figured that out on my own.
I have ignored ESPN for many years now.... not that that matters

Quote: @Kentis said:
The 2019 offseason has just gotten started for the Vikings, but there seems to be a clear-cut need for the team going forward.
ESPN recently looked at the biggest area each NFL team should address in the coming months, and it was the offensive line that stood out in Minnesota.
ESPN Vikings beat writer Courtney Cronin wrote that the Vikings could replace multiple starters on the line as they bolster the unit through free agency and the draft.
https://www.vikings.com/news/lunchbreak-espn-lists-offensive-line-as-vikings-biggest-need-this-offseason

I wonder how many months of research they had to do to figure all this out?

I bet more than 1

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
@Kentis said:

I wonder how many months of research they had to do to figure all this out?
Well they don't watch the games, so of course they had to research it.

"replace multiple starters"?  I think we only need to replace 2: both OGs.  BUT... I think we also need to upgrade our OL coaching situation.

Soooooo... draft a DB right away? 

Just copy and paste every year since... since... oh, hell, anybody got a tricked-out DeLorean so I can see our OL not suck??

Quote: @Bezerker88 said:
Soooooo... draft a DB right away? 
Yes, go BPA in round 1 and 2, which means a DB and a LB. The team will resign Compton and some other stiff and Zimmer will proclaim all is well in Vikingland. Can 7 wins be far behind? Woo!

Quote: @RS Express said:
Just copy and paste every year since... since... oh, hell, anybody got a tricked-out DeLorean so I can see our OL not suck??
Lets get in the wayback machine with Mr Peabody. Bring Denny Greens Oline to present day.
[Image: ycokk6q87byg.jpg]