Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbelievable
Bears had it in their own hands to be playing the Rams this coming Saturday. Too bad.

Rogers will want royalties for the Discount Double Doink.

I was actually hoping he'd make that kick, so...  of course it was my fault he missed.  Sorry Bears.  B)

I know this sounds like bull shit,  but I told my kid when the bears took the lead that the iggles would win on a missed bears FG to end the game.  dont know why,  but its just how I saw that one playing out and I called it... 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I know this sounds like bull shit,  but I told my kid when the bears took the lead that the iggles would win on a missed bears FG to end the game.  dont know why,  but its just how I saw that one playing out and I called it... 
I call BS...

J/K. I know this is sacrilege, but I kinda like that team the Bears have put together. Don't think Mitchell has a very high ceiling, but doesn't have to be Rogers with a Defense like that. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I call BS...

J/K. I know this is sacrilege, but I kinda like that team the Bears have put together. Don't think Mitchell has a very high ceiling, but doesn't have to be Rogers with a Defense like that. 

I told my bears fan future SIL that if they can get a better QB or if Trubisky makes a decent improvement before next year that they will be unstopable.   He throws a beautiful ball down the sidelines,  but his accuracy on the crossing and underneath stuff is horrible and teams will make those adjustments.  he just doesnt seem comfortable throwing into tight windows without a safe place to over throw to like the back of the endzone or out of bounds.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I call BS...

The Bears really remind me of Jacksonville from last season...

Great defense with plenty of guys that like to talk...  A very good running game...  With a young inconsistent QB that struggles with accuracy.

It'll be interesting to see if Trubisky can level out his play or if he becomes the next Blake Bortles.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I call BS...

The Bears really remind me of Jacksonville from last season...

Great defense with plenty of guys that like to talk...  A very good running game...  With a young inconsistent QB that struggles with accuracy.

It'll be interesting to see if Trubisky can level out his play or if he becomes the next Blake Bortles.
Reminds me of the 2015 Vikings...

Slow-Mo Video Appears to Show Cody Parkey's FG Was Tipped by Treyvon Hester
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2814...ce=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

There now appears to be more Franchise QBs in the NFL than reliable Kickers.