Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gase To Interview With The packers
Adam Gase - C - Free AgentThe Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports the Packers will interview Adam Gase for their head-coaching vacancy.
The interview is expected to happen Sunday. The Packers join a growing list of teams interested in Gase, who already met with the Cardinals and Jets. Gase would be another offensive-minded hire after Mike McCarthy's 13-year tenure. Green Bay also has interviews lined up with Titans OC Matt LaFleur, Saints OC Pete Carmichael and AHC Dan Campbell, Steelers OL coach Mike Munchak, and Pariots coordinators Josh McDaniels and Brian Flores.Related: Packers

This would be a great fit...Gase was hated by his team...Rogers is hated by his team... 

It's hard to say how much impact he had on Denver's success or if that was all Peyton Manning. Miami has been a mess for years. They've only had 4 playoff appearances since 2000 with a 1-3 record. He did lead them to a wild card in 2016 during his first year but clearly he made some bad personnel decisions after that such as too much faith in the oft injured Ryan Tannehill, bringing in Jay Clutler, and just couldn't overcome all of the injuries this year. Too many openings this year for him not to get looks. He already interviewed in Arizona, and he was mentioned as a candidate for Cleveland as well.  Someone will give him another chance.  

I like Gase.....bad situation with Tannehill in Miami. 

I 100% believe Payton ran that offense and was the reason for its success.  Gase has simply profited from being in the same room as he was.   I think a GB position would be a great way to put the final nail in his head coaching coffin.