Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's not retiring or resigning

Nor should he. He does need to demand viable guards on his oline though. 

Next year will be Zimmer's swan song.  If they don't put a concerted effort into fixing the OL it better be Spielman's last year too.  OL deficiencies have been going on for way too fucking long. 

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
Next year will be Zimmer's swan song.  If they don't put a concerted effort into fixing the OL it better be Spielman's last year too.  OL deficiencies have been going on for way too fucking long. 
Actually, this should just read FIX IT. Ricky has had 13 seasons of "effort" with dick to show for it. The team has had more home stadiums than playoff wins during his "reign". How fucking pathetic is THAT?!

Don't give me this effort crap.......show us results or hit the bricks. This is professional sports, not Pop Warner. There are no awards for participation.

Quote: @njvike said:
@1VikesFan said:
Actually, this should just read FIX IT. Ricky has had 13 seasons of "effort" with dick to show for it. The team has had more home stadiums than playoff wins during his "reign". How fucking pathetic is THAT?!

Don't give me this effort crap.......show us results or hit the bricks. This is professional sports, not Pop Warner. There are no awards for participation.
Have you considered to share you vast knowledge of professional football closer to home?  Say, the Jets or Giants?   They seemed to be in much more disarray than the Vikings.  They would probably welcome your input in fixing their problems too.

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
@njvike said:
@1VikesFan said:

Have you considered to share you vast knowledge of professional football closer to home?  Say, the Jets or Giants?   They seemed to be in much more disarray than the Vikings.  They would probably welcome your input in fixing their problems too.
Since both of those organizations actually HAVE Super Bowl trophies, I'm trying to assist inept organizations like the Vikings achieve this same goal.

Any other smartass remarks, Slappy? Or are you too busy pleasuring yourself to your autographed photo of Ricky?

@ArizonaViking said:
@njvike said:
@1VikesFan said:

Since both of those organizations actually HAVE Super Bowl trophies, I'm trying to assist inept organizations like the Vikings achieve this same goal.

Any other smartass remarks, Slappy? Or are you too busy pleasuring yourself to your autographed photo of Ricky?
I might agree with everything you say but it's hard. Not because I love Rick Spielman. It's because you're an asshole. Plain and simple.

NJVike posted after 8 games this season.  And it wasn't the 8 wins.  Today is a wet dream for him.

@ArizonaViking said:
@njvike said:
@1VikesFan said:

The Jets Super bowl trophy is 50 years old.   I mean, they have been more mediocre for a long long time than the purple by far.   That they are a more inept organization than the Vikings is a fact, and a 50 year old trophy doesn't change that.

Quote: @FSUVike said:
@njvike said:
@ArizonaViking said:
@njvike said:
@1VikesFan said:

I might agree with everything you say but it's hard. Not because I love Rick Spielman. It's because you're an asshole. Plain and simple.
Now there is the post of the year!  10 out of 10 stars.