Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Hell Yeah

COULD?  

Shoot.....my rotating door gif isn't booting up...

damn ipad

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
COULD?  

Yeah, more like SHOULD...

We can only hope

Anything is possible.

Considering it was our well publicized downfall and everyone knows it and considering we have all new offensive coaches and a new zone blocking scheme with a "run game" coordinator, it wouldn't surprise me at all if this line is completely renovated this spring. 

The only players I'm certain will be back are Elflein, O'Neill and maybe Collins. 

His deal was written to be a two year deal and we'll see after that. If a team was willing to stick him at RT I could see the Vikings being able to extract a late round pick or swap of late round picks. But more likely than not he is going to be cut. 

The line is going to see some major changes and I don't think anyone has their position set in stone. Reiff could be moved around to either LG or RT, O'Neill could slide over to LT if needed, and Elflein could play any of the three interior spots. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
His deal was written to be a two year deal and we'll see after that. If a team was willing to stick him at RT I could see the Vikings being able to extract a late round pick or swap of late round picks. But more likely than not he is going to be cut. 

The line is going to see some major changes and I don't think anyone has their position set in stone. Reiff could be moved around to either LG or RT, O'Neill could slide over to LT if needed, and Elflein could play any of the three interior spots. 
so then they will have the excuse that even though they spent FA and draft picks to fix the OL... once again "it takes time to gel"  I dont get the mentality to move pieces all around if they are at least adequate at their current spots when there are weaker spots to address.  just seems like a larger chance of failure with the more moves that they make.

" What if they aren’t able to replace Remmers with someone better? "
Answer, they are screwed for another year.