Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think the Bears are going to throw everything out there
If you are the bears do you really want to show anything new in a relatively meaningless game.  I think they will let the score board set their tone.  I think they will be aggressive early to try and force some turnovers but  if the rams take control of their game early i see the bears pulling their key starters.

well if we lose snd the eagles lose we’re still unfortunatley in right?

no fight. poorly coached. horrible OL

lets see, 2016 horrible OL kept Vikings out of playoffs
2018 horribe OL kept Vikings out of the playoffs

if Spielman does nothing to improve the situation he will fuck this franchise over another set of years

Quote: @Skodin said:
no fight. poorly coached. horrible OL

lets see, 2016 horrible OL kept Vikings out of playoffs
2018 horribe OL kept Vikings out of the playoffs

if Spielman does nothing to improve the situation he will fuck this franchise over another set of years
The questions is, why does Spielman continue to get a pass when this has been going on for years? Moving Remmers inside hasn't worked all year but they won't change it, and thinking Compton could actually fill in for Easton as a starter was another flawed decision by this staff and the GM. Cousins is playing like Garbage again, but he also has a Bear in his face in less than 2 seconds on every drop back. Keenum masked a lot of this last year with his scrambling and escapability. Not sure why they thought Cousins could overcome this line's lack of talent. 

Bears toyed with Vikes.  Kendricks and Rhodes are key run stoppers.  I can't knock The D for their effort.  This was a good Offense they played.  The Offense gives them no encouragement and no breath.
I saw the effort to improve the ol this last year, but it wasn't enough.  I loved the 2nd round pick.  We needed more.  Depth is an issue every year.