Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings -vs- Bears
WIN AND IN!!!  WIN AND IN!!!  WIN AND IN!!!  WIN AND IN!!!  WIN AND IN!!!  WIN AND IN!!!  WIN AND IN!!!  WIN AND IN!!!  SKOL VIKINGS!!!

Play loose and be ready for the trib scrambles and as always floater over the top---he's always good for a pick or two if you key on the positioning the db spying that errant throw

Last time we had no swagger. They had it all. We kept shooting our foot. Fumble in the Red zone when down by 3. Pick 6 when we were within 1 score. Some think and act like we got our asses kicked. We didn't get blown out. They took advantage of our mistakes we didn't theirs. We have some swagger now, we are at home. Win and in.

Vikings open as 6.5 favorites. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:

This line seems to suggest the Bears will sit starters...no f'n way should we be a full score favorite!

Quote: @ATXVIKE said:
@MaroonBells said:

This line seems to suggest the Bears will sit starters...no f'n way should we be a full score favorite!
Bears can still get a 1st round bye so I doubt they'll be sitting anyone. I think it probably has more to do with the Vikings being in a must-win situation. 

The Bears are a different team on the road than they are at home this season.  This is their road schedule with the results:
@ Packers - LOSS 24-23
@ Cardinals - WIN 16-14
@ Dolphins - LOSS 31-28
@ Bills - WIN 41-9
@ Lions - WIN 23-16
@ Giants - LOSS 30-27
@ 49ers - WIN 14-9
@ Vikings - ?
They squeaked out victories over a terrible Cardinals team and the Lions and 49ers.  Lost to Miami and the Giants...  I think the Vikings have a good shot to beat Chicago at home, but they'll need to play a complete game on both sides of the ball. 
It's basically the same thing we needed to the last time we played them...  stop the run and keep Trubisky in the pocket.  If they can do both those things and stay committed to the run with Dalvin and Latavius, we should be able to win this game.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@ATXVIKE said:
@MaroonBells said:

Bears can still get a 1st round bye so I doubt they'll be sitting anyone. I think it probably has more to do with the Vikings being in a must-win situation. 
and it being a road game for the bears,  trubisky will have a harder time in the noise of US bank than what he typically has at home I am sure.

It'd be double great to win just to knock the Eagles from the playoffs. Payback to all those dumbass fans.  

Based on passed history, it should be a very intense matchup.  Graphic vid when Vikings have done very well against Bears.