Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reason for a better off production today.
more  straight  up football man on man  not so much  motion and trickery  players just makin plays.which leaves me with this was deflippo trying to show how smart he was and working more to get himself a head coaching gig by trying to show he is a hot young creative play caller with a lot of gimmicky motioning players around being pass heavy.if you  have talented players you don't need all that extra stuff just run plays and let your better players beat there players

They started out moving the pocket. Kirk was having great success there. So of course they had to go away from it. All in all not alot to complain about. Nice win.

I continue to just sit back and scratch my head... this week in a good way.

Limiting Cousins to more of a game manager seems to have helped!

I think JDF was a product of his background. The Eagles were not a running team. And so that, combined with the fact that the NFL this year is all about pinball scoring, knocked him off his game. Or his rocker. Either way, I'm sure Flip will land somewhere and eventually learn what it takes to be an OC. 

Flip will land somewhere no doubt...If hasn't learned what it takes by now, I dont know how much faith I have in him going forwar?. And I am all for second chances in life. 

Back to Stefanski and Cousins - putting him under center more often was a very good move in hindsight. Especially when it comes to play-action, which he excels at. Just a simple concept like that should not have been forgotten. 

Watch  - Flip become the next HC of the Pack - 

Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
Watch  - Flip become the next HC of the Pack - 
Or now they'll go after Stefanski.   B)