Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So has Rogers tailed-off?
Or is the team around him just that much less than previous years? Was a time that guy could elevate everyone around him. 

Watch his body language.  I don't think GB Jesus is feelin' it any more.  Maybe it's his supporting cast.  Maybe he's not on the same wavelength as his coaches.  Maybe the slots at Oneida aren't paying out. 
But whatever the reason, the Puker faithful here see it and are wondering the same thing.

I think the  hits he has taken over the years have taken  hold  and his attitude  has always stunk .he reminds  me of a dressed up jay cutler 

His latest excuse is that his 'groin injury' tightened up as the game went on yesterday.

Danica Patrick?

So now that they are eliminated do they shut down the team?
By team I mean him.
 :3 

fake leadership doesn't work when the chips are down.  When he was leading them to wins, everyone lauded him chewing teammates' ass, but now that he is struggling, it comes off as petulant and petty.  He got his coach fired, and perhaps his teammates are tired of the act.  

years  ago  favre was riducled for  not being more helpful to  Rodgers and  not being buddy buddy with him  .I think  favre saw  then what people are starting to see  now the  guy is a ass

It goes all the way back to Rodger's draft day...he was picked at number 22 by the Pack.  He felt he should of went number one.  Rodgers has never gotten over it and has been butt-hurt ever since, i.e...his piss-poor behavior, attitude and arrogance.

Farve and him are different as night and day. Farve wanted to known as a tough gritty player. Not afraid to get muddy or bloody. Rodgers wants to be a super star who rules and knees bend for.  I respected Farve as an enemy before was a Viking.  I don't respect what Rodgers has done no matter how great. He has been cuddled, protected and favored way too long.