Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer's daughter calls out the Trolls...

Social media honestly is the worst parts of our society. Garbage. The shit that these idiot trolls say is reprehensible. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Social media honestly is the worst parts of our society. Garbage. The shit that these idiot trolls say is reprehensible. 
Social media is a bathroom wall. When people don't have to look you in the eye, you get a glimpse into just how vile, depraved, racist and stupid people are. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
Social media is a bathroom wall. When people don't have to look you in the eye, you get a glimpse into just how vile, depraved, racist and stupid people are. 
Meh, there are parts of Virginia and tenessee I have been to that are pretty much on par with all that

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
@MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
Meh, there are parts of Virginia and tenessee I have been to that are pretty much on par with all that
There were parts of my thanksgiving day table that were on par with that. 

Personal attacks are uncalled for and out of line.
But her father takes home very nice paychecks. Very nice.
Criticism of the job he is doing comes along with those checks.
As long as it is not personal then that is just the way it goes for coaches in the NFL.

I totally get it. She is a loving daughter defending her dad. And she is spot on about the personal attacks, those are absolutely unnecessary. 

Good for her...  I love Zimmer and hope he's our coach for a long time.

I'll never understand the opinion that because the guy makes a lot of money or is a celebrity, that he should be exposed to trolls or the vitriol that we see with social media. That it somehow 'goes with the territory'. Why? Its bad and inexcusable behavior regardless. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
Bathroom wall....lol.
Well I am always looking for a good time. 
I think we have a good time this Sunday.