Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it just me....
...or does Kraft always sound Stewed to the Mickey (Irish slang for drunk) when he does these trophy presentation thingy's?

Lol!

Yes he does...

And have the Pats really been in 8 AFC Championship games in a row? 

Spoiled, spoiled fans. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Lol!

Yes he does...

And have the Pats really been in 8 AFC Championship games in a row? 

Spoiled, spoiled fans. 
You know, growing up in the Bronx in the late 60's and 70's, I never understood the HATRED for the Yankees that every other fan base had. I had only experienced bad or mediocre Yankee teams until 1976.

But looking back at how DOMINANT the Yankees were for DECADES from the 30's thru the early 60's and  how they ALWAYS seemed to be in the WS, just like these fuckers in Bahstun always being in the SB this century,  I can appreciate, if not agree with,  the hate. I am a born and bred Yankees fan, even more so than a Vikings fan (barely!)

Although, if you have to choose, I'd take Mickey, Babe, Lou,Yogi and Casey over Tommy, Vinateri, Bruschi, Seymour and Belichek. JMO. Lots more iconic players in NYY history than NEP history, but that doesn't change the fact that these cocksuckers are once again in the SB! Damn it!

BTW, I think Giselle is/was a man. It's not natural for a female to be that angular and pointy. I think she even sports an Adam's Apple. 

As Austin Powers said, "She's a MAN, baby, yeah!"

Yes.

one year after a SB trophy presentation, I did my best "drunk Kraft" imitation.
(I think it was the year Brady was suspended for deflate gate, I dunno)

I droned on about non-sense, "they played great, I played great, my razors are great, blah, blah"....then turned to whatever "tart" was interviewing him and slobbered in the middle of a sentence.."gee...you're real...purty"

my brother was laughing so hard he could bare,y breathe.

That dude needs to get some new shirts. White collars with colored shirts? Welcome to the 21st century, Robbie.

Although, if I were as rich as him, I wouldn't give a fuck what a weenie like me said on a Vikings fan board, so,  more power to ya, Bobbie!

But, really, change the wardrobe.