Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Hunt released
Not surprised, but they knew about this long ago.  Why does it take a video getting released for them to do it.

The Chiefs believed Hunts account of the incident, video provided he lied, he gone. Kudos to their organization.

This is really proving zero tolerance, letting a guy like this go. 

Chiefs waived RB Kareem Hunt.
It's a zero tolerance statement on domestic violence from the Chiefs after a leaked video involving Hunt surfaced on TMZ. The Chiefs say Hunt lied to the team when they spoke to him back in February about the incident. Hunt was likely going to miss the rest of the season on the Commissioner Exempt List, but Kansas City is cutting ties amid media backlash. A 2017 third-rounder, Hunt led the league in rushing as a rookie and was on his way to another Pro Bowl this year. Giving up on a cost controlled superstar is a bold move from the AFC-leading Chiefs, who will turn to Spencer Ware as their feature back. Hunt is facing a lengthy suspension whenever the league hands down discipline, but his talent is good enough to get him a second chance.

Dumb, dumb, dumber...

Say hello to the newest redskin...although I wouldn't be shocked to see him end up a raider.

Bearing in mind it only took the Skins like 2 minutes to grab Rueben Foster, countdown til some NFL team plays 'pick up the turd'... 5 4 3 2 1...

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Say hello to the newest redskin...although I wouldn't be shocked to see him end up a raider.
Can you imagine Hunt and AP, you could SWITCH them in and out.
What a great 1, 2 PUNCH they could be.
Those 2 would be KICKING ass and taking names.

Quote: @SDCAVIKESFAN said:
Not surprised, but they knew about this long ago.  Why does it take a video getting released for them to do it.
You know. I am not even going to put blame on the NFL and Chiefs. Not that they should have known if they didn't and if they did they should have suspended him. But the fact the police did nothing is way more disgusting to me. WTF! Seriously this makes no sense. And that is why Cleveland is called Mistake by the Lake.