Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Could Get Behind This
https://www.newsweek.com/republican-poli...on-1197703

Especially if trump was stoned to death for adultery. Wink

thats fucked up in so many ways

This is the GOP...religious zealots, neo Nazis, pedophiles...

All that yammering from the right about Muslims wanting to implement Sharia Law in this country ... what makes this any different?  I'm far more terrified of the extreme right groups and their philosophies, because some of them are already sitting in office.  King from Iowa is another extremist nutjob that needs to be deported.

This shows the hypocrisy of any extreme. It also shows how fear and hate are used to manipulate. This is a tool utilized to rile a base for political purposes. These are not Christians, these are charlatans.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
So... you found the most extreme (and repulsive) Republican you could find... and then stated that ALL Republicans / Conservatives think just like he did.  That's about as intellectually dishonest as saying that all Christians believe the same things that Fred Phelps did.

OK.  Does this make you feel better about yourself?

Sometimes I hate the Internet....this is a good example.
Perspective, sourcing, credibility....C'mon.
anyone can post any drivel about anyone now....

How can anyone REALLY take serious these sources that pop up out of people's basement, I mean seriously...."Newsweek"? 

Never heard of it.

Quote: @pumpf said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
So... you found the most extreme (and repulsive) Republican you could find... and then stated that ALL Republicans / Conservatives think just like he did.  That's about as intellectually dishonest as saying that all Christians believe the same things that Fred Phelps did.

No it doesn't, it sickens me...oh, forgot the evangelicals who might be the worst of the lot...

and this is why we cant have nice things

@pumpf said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

No it doesn't, it sickens me...oh, forgot the evangelicals who might be the worst of the lot...
the hate is strong with you. you know the liberals who have love and compasion and seek out equality for all lol.