Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Seahags...
Up by 3 2 minutes to go... .

GB has the ball

Derp! 

Packers are done. As they should be...

That was a beautiful finish. What the hell is this Seahawk dude doing walking around with a WWE type belt lol. 

Don't look now but Aaron Rodgers has lost 7 straight road games.

11:14 to play in the game - that ball is touching the ground. The deep heave to Adams. He catches it, hits the ground tackled (touched/down), rolls/pops back up in the catch process spinning and the ball gets away from him. He reacts quick to retain it (it looks like he spins the ball behind his back purposefully in real time), but both of his hands are on the ground as he's squeezing it back in. It touches the ground. 

In real time watching it; whatever it looked like a catch. You could argue he was touched and down before losing possession getting back up. But there would have been an annoying discussion to be had if that one would have been challenged - i'm not sure how many steps he made from catch to tackle or if he made a "football move" in rolling back to his feet but the ball definitely got away from him as he popped back up.

Always good to wake up to a packer loss...

I'm sure the Packer home offices are a morgue today...

Fire heats-up around McCarthy. Too bad, I want him to stay there now. 

I think the Packers have some nice young players on both sides of the ball. They may be a year away from contending for division again.

Can certainly minimally play spoilers, and I won't count them out of any game with a HOF QB at the helm.

Let's take care of the Bears and really put a dent in any post-season hopes their fanbase has next week. 

Quote: @BlackMagic7 said:
11:14 to play in the game - that ball is touching the ground. The deep heave to Adams. He catches it, hits the ground tackled (touched/down), rolls/pops back up in the catch process spinning and the ball gets away from him. He reacts quick to retain it (it looks like he spins the ball behind his back purposefully in real time), but both of his hands are on the ground as he's squeezing it back in. It touches the ground. 

In real time watching it; whatever it looked like a catch. You could argue he was touched and down before losing possession getting back up. But there would have been an annoying discussion to be had if that one would have been challenged - i'm not sure how many steps he made from catch to tackle or if he made a "football move" in rolling back to his feet but the ball definitely got away from him as he popped back up.
All scores are reviewed, so the booth had to look at it and confirm it was a catch......

Quote: @JoDakota said:
@BlackMagic7 said:

All scores are reviewed, so the booth had to look at it and confirm it was a catch......
It wasn't a touchdown. It was a 50 something yard heave that put them in (or close to) the redzone.