Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bears are a -3 vs Vikings...

It is a pick em with Chicago gerting the homefield spread. 

I have a strange feeling, it will be Vikings by 10

Quote: @Skodin said:

I would be happy to have that strange feeling. I think we will be playing catch up. As long a we are within a game when we play that last home game we will be alright. If we don't catch them before.
Not confident in this week. Think we can.

Quote: @Skodin said:

I'm feeling a blowout...of sorts. I haven't looked at the individual match ups yet and that might change my mind, but at first glance (and assuming we get Barr back) I'm feeling something like 24 to 9. I think this is the game where the Vikings become the team we thought they'd be and the Bears become the team they are...a dangerous defensive team with a flawed QB who has not seen anything close to a defense like this one all year. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Skodin said:

I'm feeling a blowout...of sorts. I haven't looked at the individual match ups yet and that might change my mind, but at first glance (and assuming we get Barr back) I'm feeling something like 24 to 9. I think this is the game where the Vikings become the team we thought they'd be and the Bears become the team they are...a dangerous defensive team with a flawed QB who has not seen anything close to a defense like this one all year. 
Yeah, I expect our D to make Tribusky look like what he is, a shaky 2nd year QB. 

@Skodin said:

I posted elsewhere you've got to make Mitch make accurate throws and keep him from running. He's their second leading rusher and containment is a big deal. Make him be a qb and not rb? I think the real MT will rear itself. 

@Skodin said:

Barr is not practicing and neither is Morgan or Dejo so I have to assume they wont be playing sunday night.  Morgan was the one I was really hoping would be back as I think he would be a big help in keeping Macks impact to a manageable level.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Skodin said:

I posted elsewhere you've got to make Mitch make accurate throws and keep him from running. He's their second leading rusher and containment is a big deal. Make him be a qb and not rb? I think the real MT will rear itself. 
Running QBs drive you crazy, and I expect a TON of it considering he won't find too many open receivers. Barr, if he's healthy, can play a big role in that. Sounds like he's not yet practicing....

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Skodin said:

Barr is not practicing and neither is Morgan or Dejo so I have to assume they wont be playing sunday night.  Morgan was the one I was really hoping would be back as I think he would be a big help in keeping Macks impact to a manageable level.
Morgan's injury looked pretty serious to me. I haven't heard any details, but I'm sort of surprised he's no on IR. A little surprised about Barr, but it's probably best to sit hammies until they're 100%. We may have learned a lesson with Cook, and we need both for the playoff run. 

@JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Skodin said:

Morgan's injury looked pretty serious to me. I haven't heard any details, but I'm sort of surprised he's no on IR. A little surprised about Barr, but it's probably best to sit hammies until they're 100%. We may have learned a lesson with Cook, and we need both for the playoff run. 
the report said all 3 are working out on the side,  so at least they are able to work out I guess.