Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Vikings will not make changes at head coach, GM
https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/...0344182784&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.1500espn.com%2Fvikings-2%2F2018%2F12%2Freport-vikings-will-not-make-changes-head-coach-gm%2F

Florio thinks Zim is playing a heavy hand speculating Z would prefer the Cincy job. That may be true and I hope Zim is giving them hell and asking for more authority and holding personnel accountable. This could benefit us because I dont see Z quitting his contract, not in his makeup, but he sure would not hold back to force changes cause if they let him go, he would be a great candidate for the Cincy job

I think Zimmer is going to head off to the big old ranch in KY when he's done with the Vikings...Whenever that might be. 

2019 feels like a make/break year for RS and MZ. Will be interesting how much they break with existing systems, schemes and protocols after such a let-down season. 

Too little and you should expect the same. Too much and you can throw-out the good with the bad.

Tricky business winning in pro-sports. There is more wrong with this team than just a couple of OG's, chemistry is off too. 

"There won't be changes here,"
If true they will likely both be gone next year!

There are going to be changes, maybe not to the Coach and GM yet. The roster is going to change and some of the other key coaching positions will change. The most important change will be in OL and playing to strengths of personnel. If that is not accomplished or progress is not made, then there will be a new Coach and GM. I agree with PF, Coach Zimmer has faced a ridiculous amount of adversity, if things don't turn he could very well head off to Kentucky.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
There are going to be changes, maybe not to the Coach and GM yet. The roster is going to change and some of the other key coaching positions will change. The most important change will be in OL and playing to strengths of personnel. If that is not accomplished or progress is not made, then there will be a new Coach and GM. I agree with PF, Coach Zimmer has faced a ridiculous amount of adversity, if things don't turn he could very well head off to Kentucky.
and good for him if he does, he is not a perfect HC but hes best weve had other than Grant and Green

Quote: @Bullazin said:
@Vikergirl said:
and good for him if he does, he is not a perfect HC but hes best weve had other than Grant and Green
I agree 100%. I am a diehard fan but I am also rooting for Coach Zimmer. Yes we have been through a lot as fans but I am really hoping for a breakthrough for Zimmer. He deserves it. 

Quote: @Bullazin said:
@Vikergirl said:
Agree...Grant, Green and Zimmer best Viking HC's

But I think it is time to move on from Zimmer.  This team showed no heart and came out for most games flat or seemingly un prepared and that is on the HC.  

If they keep Zimmer then Spielman needs to get involved and tell him to stay out of the offense.

What's another failed season?  1976 we got to the SB. From that point we are 42 and counting.