Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jameis benched

Barring injury, I think Winston is done.

Wow, he looked like so much promise too. 

Whats the better bet? Teddy to Jax or Tampa/St Pete?

I remember some people saying we just gotta get this guy and I was like no just no.

I hope he's done in Tampa. I'm tired of him being the local talk. I was done hearing about him after the cover up...eer, investigation in Tallahassee when he got away with rape. The day the DA called that press conference to announce no charges and started making jokes. Hell I was expecting them to break into the FSU war chant and high five.  Disgusting... The school and cops made him the entitled turd he is.

Probably would have won if they'd benched him earlier in the game

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
I hope he's done in Tampa. I'm tired of him being the local talk. I was done hearing about him after the cover up...eer, investigation in Tallahassee when he got away with rape. The day the DA called that press conference to announce no charges and started making jokes. Hell I was expecting them to break into the FSU war chant and high five.  Disgusting... The school and cops made him the entitled turd he is.
I am betting that seed was planted long before he got to fsu.  These "special" kids get treated differently as far back as grade school by coaches, teammates, and parents.  It's a testament to how fucked up our societies priorities are that this continues to happen generation after generation.

The Bucs just announced FitzMagic is starting this weekend, too. Time to move on from Jameis. Why would you ever go back?

Dirk Koetter is dead man walking. It's sad because they fired Lovie and picked Dirk because they believed him to be the one who would guide Jameis to stardom. Dirk and Jameis's relationship got strained this season by what I'm sure Dirk viewed as a betrayal. Jameis insisted their was nothing to the Uber story. Lied about it right up to the point his lies unraveled. Dirk took his back then looked the fool.
Sadly Dirk only fooled himself. I mean what's so unbelievable about Jameis's claim he wasn't even in the car because I have a rock solid witness. The same witness ironically who claimed he never raped the girl at FSU. Poor Jameis caught in a lie that cost him 3 games. Now his play and actions cost him and his coach their jobs.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
Dirk Koetter is dead man walking. It's sad because they fired Lovie and picked Dirk because they believed him to be the one who would guide Jameis to stardom. Dirk and Jameis's relationship got strained this season by what I'm sure Dirk viewed as a betrayal. Jameis insisted their was nothing to the Uber story. Lied about it right up to the point his lies unraveled. Dirk took his back then looked the fool.
Sadly Dirk only fooled himself. I mean what's so unbelievable about Jameis's claim he wasn't even in the car because I have a rock solid witness. The same witness ironically who claimed he never raped the girl at FSU. Poor Jameis caught in a lie that cost him 3 games. Now his play and actions cost him and his coach their jobs.
That's on Dirk, he got burned. It sucks but that's life. As far as poor Jameis is concerned, screw that, he has been allowed to get away with things for a long time now. Jameis doesn't care about anyone but himself and he will throw anyone and everyone under the bus to protect himself.