Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick it!
Happy game day, Longshippers.

I'm going with this:
Vikes: 31
NO: 24

Should be a fun game; here's to happy endings - SKOL!

[Image: 1515980369322.jpg]

I love the girl in the green security vest...she works for the Vikes (see lanyard) or just volunteered (not likely) she is clapping but holding back as much as humanely possible for that surreal play. I'd love another game winner like that today!

Vikes 38
Teddy's team 31

Big games from Adam Thielen and Everson Griffen. On their side, Trequan Smith and Alvin Kamara.

I honestly dont have a gut feel for this one...

I dont know if Griff will be a factor, I wish we had Cook and Barr. 

This time it's Cousins vs Brees. That means sure as hell bet the over.

Last I looked all the $$ is pouring into the Saints as they're -1. 

Dont know if my heart can stand another Saints/Vikings game like the last one I was at. I'm heading off to pre game partying...Hopefully it's a great ride home tonight. 

Enjoy all!! 

Vikings by 14

It's going to be a shootout which means it's going to be 20 to 10 lol. No I think it's going to be a shootout. My son says 20 to 6. We shall soon see.

I don't have a good feeling about this game. Would be really happy if proven wrong
Montgomery just fumbled to Rams should win the game. That helps us.

I don’t have a good feeling for these refs after that first half. That no call on the bomb to Treadwell was an absolute joke and Collinsworth is a moron for defending it. That was textbook PI. How many big plays killed by penalties this game? That last couple minutes sucked. We never play the Saints in the regular season without the refs playing such a huge role. I hate it. 

Not looking good after 3.  Cousins isn't doing crap.  Not looking like the "Captain" we need.  That Thielen fumble changed this game, but that Cousins pick 6 is killing this team.  WTF happened?

Quote: @HappyViking said:
Not looking good after 3.  Cousins isn't doing crap.  Not looking like the "Captain" we need.  That Thielen fumble changed this game, but that Cousins pick 6 is killing this team.  WTF happened?
this team turtles at any adversity. missed opportunity tonight and this season will be a dissapointing one.