Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No heart, No pride.
Nuff said.

And this is just not on the offense.  The defense allowed Seattle to control the clock.

Terrible coaching decisions throughout this game which is happening every week. 

Flip and Cousins both sucked again.  Flipper has got to go.

We always crap the bed in prime time. 

Anyone notice the defense couldn't stop the run to save their own asses...

No heart No Pride?

C'mon now - maybe some of em, but the vast majority of those guys in the locker room care about winning

Defense kept this team in the game till the very end. Offense needs balance and better play calling. 

Bitter pill to swallow after last season, it is what it is. Maybe this will be 72 revisited? Most of you probably don't remember that season. Was a let-down before a string of NFCCG wins and SB appearances.

I think this team is close, but it sure looking like this won't be that special year.  

The difference is Flips here and Pat is gone. I think the players have lost all faith Flip's ability to call successful plays. He needs to be gone now to save this season.

I think it's time for Stefanski to get an audition.  Might as well find out know if he can handle play calling duties.  Turn the reins over starting today. 

Either way flips is gone,  if we see 3 more weeks of this he is looking for a new job in 4 weeks,  if he miraculously found rythym as a play caller he would be getting head coaching chances. ....make the move now. 

If Stefanski can't show any skill at play calling and game planning for these last 3 games....anything at all that says give him a full year...then Zimmer needs to go looking for a veteran play caller for next year.

If this shit were to happen again next year that would certainly be it for Zimmer  so make the move now .

Quote: @JoDakota said:
The difference is Flips here and Pat is gone. I think the players have lost all faith Flip's ability to call successful plays. He needs to be gone now to save this season.

I highly doubt Zimmer is going to fire his OC at this point in the season.  Flip's play call ing leaves a lot to be desired, but losing Easton and some of the decisions around the OL keeps costing this team dearly. 

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
Anyone notice the defense couldn't stop the run to save their own asses...
Absolutely.  The yards before contact was unbelievable.  The Seahawks held the ball for long stretches of the game because the Vikes couldn't stop the run.