Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the real LA Rams please stand up?
Goff just got picked again ... of course with our luck they waited til the Bears game for a meltdown

Not tonite.  Bears definitely have them figured out.  Guess they don't like the cold either.

26 degrees and no wind. Wow the Rams are pussies!!

Goff has definitely made Kirk's stat line at Soldiers' field look good.

I am jealous of the bears. They can turn a it around in one year with the right hire and we are forever rebuilding 

Quote: @kmillard said:
I am jealous of the bears. They can turn a it around in one year with the right hire and we are forever rebuilding 
One year?  I'm sorry but when was the last time they made the playoffs?  Drafting in the top 10 should get you somewhere eventually.

Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
@kmillard said:
One year?  I'm sorry but when was the last time they made the playoffs?  Drafting in the top 10 should get you somewhere eventually.
First year coach and staff getting at worst the #3 seed. that is impressive to me.

yeah we finally see the Packers go i to the dump and up pops the world beater Bears.

Quote: @ThunderGod said:
yeah we finally see the Packers go i to the dump and up pops the world beater Bears.
Watch enough football over the years and that's really no surprise. Its been the Vikings, Packers or Bears as a powerhouse from the North (or Central) in the NFC for decades now. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@ThunderGod said:
Watch enough football over the years and that's really no surprise. Its been the Vikings, Packers or Bears as a powerhouse from the North (or Central) in the NFC for decades now. 

I think TG was thinking that the decline of the puke would give the Vikes the conch for a few years before the bears got their shit together,  but if they get their offense clicking with that defensive front 7... the bears could be damn good for the next couple years,  I still think their defensive backfield is suspect and their entire O is held together by smoke and mirrors... but they are on the right path.  of course we thought that about our Vikes and their defense leading the charge,  but for now the bears have the momentum.