Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sunshine and hope again
Can we get a running game to go along with our high powered passing game?
Not to crap on all  the good things but I would have liked to see the Rams miss getting that fourth and short and Seattle hand them their first loss for gambling.

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
Next week...Arizona Cardinals.  Main goal - shut down David Johnson and then turn the dogs loose on Rosen.
Would really like to see us get our running game going.  We our gonna need to be able to run some or it will bite us.  Would also like to see continued improvement in the DB's . Still a lot of wide open targets in half number 2 yesterday.  No back steps, dominate this game the way we should.  Then it will feel like the ship is back on course.

Quote: @ThunderGod said:
Not to crap on all  the good things but I would have liked to see the Rams miss getting that fourth and short and Seattle hand them their first loss for gambling.
No doubt there are things I'd love to see for improvement and the running game is up there. Rams keep firing on all cylinders like this and they'll be the NFC #1 seed. I can think of worse places to have to play because that stadium isn't loud.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@ThunderGod said:
No doubt there are things I'd love to see for improvement and the running game is up there. Rams keep firing on all cylinders like this and they'll be the NFC #1 seed. I can think of worse places to have to play because that stadium isn't loud.
I had a thought.  Maybe the Rams win so many games they think it is "their year" and tank in the playoffs.