Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sunshine and hope again
As I stated in Sticky's thread last week, a win will bring sunshine and hope again to our lands.  How many now see positive outlook now?  The Packers lost bad to a division rival.  We have some home games and our D looked pretty decent on the road.  The Rams D got lit up by a not so good Seahawk offense.

Is the sun shining in your world today?

Yes sir, its week to week in the NFL. Its raised my mood, I'll say that much. Really need these next 2 wins to get to 4-2-1. 

But NFC wins on the road are gold. Thumbs up. 

We had to win over the Rams or Eagles...Tall order. 

Time to give the players and coaches props after yesterday. And they went toe to toe with the Rams in LA too.

Gotta roll now with 3 of the next 4 at home - including a BIGGIE with The Saints. 

I must admit, I enjoyed the win, but can still see many issues with the team.  Hopefully the injuries are over and we start gelling. 

Oh, and the NFL wants no defense allowed.  So at least we have a QB and WRs to carry our offense in this new NFL.

Yeah, I think Zimmer's job is safe again, at least for this week.  B)

It was a nice step in the right direction.  Hopfully this Viking team keeps an even keel, and continues to get better one game at a time.

Yup, back on track again! Was a good and much needed win.
Except, like you mention, those items that still need some clean up.

And like purplefaithful mentions, have to take advantage of these next 4 weeks. 

Next week...Arizona Cardinals.  Main goal - shut down David Johnson and then turn the dogs loose on Rosen.

Vikings have this going for them from this point on:

-5 division games

-4 after the bye
 -3 at home
 -Packers tiebreaker comes down to Week 12 AT HOME
 -Bears Week 17 at US Bank Stadium

The opportunity to save the season is well within their hands now with this win in Philly. Right the ship and figure it out, its not too late by any means. 

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
Next week...Arizona Cardinals.  Main goal - shut down David Johnson and then turn the dogs loose on Rosen.
And we have our trap game out of the way...

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Vikings have this going for them from this point on:

-5 division games

-4 after the bye
 -3 at home
 -Packers tiebreaker comes down to Week 12 AT HOME
 -Bears Week 17 at US Bank Stadium

The opportunity to save the season is well within their hands now with this win in Philly. Right the ship and figure it out, its not too late by any means. 
All agreed with. We still control our own destiny. Still have a full slate of division games after coming out with a disappointing tie in GB.