Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone still questioning Cousins?
Quote: @TBro said:
Cousins, Diggs, and Thielen are just unbelievable to watch and consistently make unthinkable throws and catches routine. I wish the rest of the team would play to that level. Hopefully they catch up soon. 
Best here since 3 deep...

I really like how he spreads the ball around also.  Whoever is open gets the ball.

Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
I really like how he spreads the ball around also.  Whoever is open gets the ball.
I'll bet Treddy likes it even more...

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Purplewhizz said:
I'll bet Treddy likes it even more...
Speaking of him...  He's been super reliable after an awful game against Green Bay.

How many targets did he get yesterday.  I can only remember 1 he didn't catch.

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
How many targets did he get yesterday.  I can only remember 1 he didn't catch.

caught 3 on 4 targets.

Cousins is everything I expected him to be and more. I knew he had the big arm but like Favre had a rep as a bit of a gambler. His accuracy has jumped up and with it he can make those extra special throws. He’s currently a top 5 QB.

Cousins is the type of QB you can win a championship with. We just need the defense to turn it around and become consistent again. If we can see that the Vikes wll be a very tough out.

Quote: @Havoc1649 said:
Cousins is everything I expected him to be and more. I knew he had the big arm but like Favre had a rep as a bit of a gambler. His accuracy has jumped up and with it he can make those extra special throws. He’s currently a top 5 QB.

Cousins is the type of QB you can win a championship with. We just need the defense to turn it around and become consistent again. If we can see that the Vikes wll be a very tough out.
We need a semblance of a running game...