Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to get on a Roll (3 of the next 4 @ home)
Cardinals
@ Jets 
Saints
Lions

agreed. 

A new Ol combo and a return to being an average defense could get us the next 4 games. 

i am calling it now, 6-2-1 through week 10

They need to go 4-0 in this stretch to get relevant and then some. 

Yep, time for some home cooking. Huge win yesterday that may have saved their season. I don't think that's overstating it. 

The Vikings need to hunker down and get on a roll.  Grind.  I think the Everson situation shook them just before the Bills game. 

The defense played a lot better yesterday, but the Vikings need to get the running game going.  If they can start running the football, this team will be tough to beat.  Shortens the game, rests the defense, and will let Cousins be even more dangerous...  We're talking about the best play action passer in the NFL.  What he's done with no running game has been awesome... 

Let's go!!!

BOOM

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Yep, time for some home cooking. Huge win yesterday that may have saved their season. I don't think that's overstating it. 
If we'd have lost yesterday, I would've went into "enjoy the final games" mode. Now, we can still drop maybe two more and most likely take the north and definitely get a wild card. But that's it... only two more. And one of those two can't be against a division opponent (certainly not GB).

Quote: @Wetlander said:
The Vikings need to hunker down and get on a roll.  Grind.  I think the Everson situation shook them just before the Bills game. 

The defense played a lot better yesterday, but the Vikings need to get the running game going.  If they can start running the football, this team will be tough to beat.  Shortens the game, rests the defense, and will let Cousins be even more dangerous...  We're talking about the best play action passer in the NFL.  What he's done with no running game has been awesome... 

Let's go!!!

BOOM
I certainly believed that (Griff) about the Bills game. It doesn't fully excuse a lost against a team that nobody else seems to have much problem with. 1/2 their total scoring for the year came against us. I think an emotional tie to the Packers the previous week didn't help much either. That was then this is now. No more room for any such let downs. Excused or not.