Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats Adam Thielen
Thielen is so much fun to watch...  he brings it EVERY...  SINGLE...  WEEK.

BOOM

Didn't he also get the NFL record for being the first receiver to get 100 yards in each of his first 5 games in a season? 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Didn't he also get the NFL record for being the first receiver to get 100 yards in each of his first 5 games in a season? 
Yeah, correct. The guy is a monster.

[Image: gkn1q1o3p7x6.jpg]

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
The first thing I said when they mentioned that was, "and they gave Diggs the big contract."  I heard them say the same thing on ESPN radio this morning.  Now I'm not saying I don't like Diggs or that he doesn't deserve what he got.  I was just surprised that Thielen was given so much less considering his production and then even seeing NFL players vote him higher for TOP 100.  I'm at the point during the games now that when we need a first down I'm thinking "find Thielen" just like I used to with Moss and Carter.

Quote: @CLOBIMON said:
@MaroonBells said:
The first thing I said when they mentioned that was, "and they gave Diggs the big contract."  I heard them say the same thing on ESPN radio this morning.  Now I'm not saying I don't like Diggs or that he doesn't deserve what he got.  I was just surprised that Thielen was given so much less considering his production and then even seeing NFL players vote him higher for TOP 100.  I'm at the point during the games now that when we need a first down I'm thinking "find Thielen" just like I used to with Moss and Carter.
It was just the timing of the contracts. If that had been reversed, it might very well be Thielen with the bigger contract. Either way, you can't take anything away from either of them. Both made huge, clutch plays yesterday. With Cousins, they represent a near-ideal offensive synergy. And only "near" because the 4th leg of that (Cook) is missing. 

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
@KingBash said:
@Scoog said:
@1VikesFan said:
What a great receiver he is.  One of the best, if not the best, in the NFL.
And yet still not our greatest undrafted rookie FA. But at his current pace, we'll end up with a 1 and 1A.
Am I missing something? Who else do we have who was an undrafted rookie FA?
I'm guessing he's talking about John Randle.
Yes, that's what I was referring to.  Maybe it's just me, but has any other team even come close on a 1-2 of undrafted FA like Randle and Theilen? One's a HOF and the other is on pace to be one.

Not bad for a undrafted local hometown kid from Detroit Lakes.  And whatever small accolades we can heap on him/

Give'em hell AT