Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone still questioning Cousins?
Do tell.  30-37, 315 yds.  
Best QB play since Favre.  

Give this man a OL and a consistent defense and hes top tier.  He has been exceptional

He's unreal. Anyone dissing this dude is straight up deluded. I said as much just a few days ago. He's a baller. 

He is doing great. All things considered, with the lack of a run game and OL issues, Cousins is making things happen. 

He's playing at a high level. The Buffalo game was frustrating, but every other game he's been playing lights out. Especially impressive that he's doing this without a running game, a struggling OL, and a generally struggling defense. Helps a lot to have Diggs & Thielen, but he's earning that contract.

whats interesting is bradford had a similar situation 2 yrs ago. no ol no running game. bradford is as good of pure passer as they make but cousins is smoking him and every passer wed had in a long while. 

Cousins, Diggs, and Thielen are just unbelievable to watch and consistently make unthinkable throws and catches routine. I wish the rest of the team would play to that level. Hopefully they catch up soon. 

We got one!
If our defense could play this consistent we wouldn't be in such an early must win game situation. Kirk is better then I expected and his #'s so far are unreal. A few fumbles but taking care of the ball mostly. More then just taking care of it. He's putting it in the right places and showing better play then we've been used to. On a pace to throw over 30 TD's for the 1st time in a decade. 

Kirk was awesome today, and he's my game MVP.  Some of those deep throws were ridiculously great!