Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom is looking for a partner to help him work the NY game
Are you interested in helping Tom work the NY game? 

If so, you need to be able to work a camcorder, and to be able to present yourself as a professional and conduct yourself in a working press manner. 

This means that you must fit the part. Business casual dress, and the ability to not be a fan in the press box. There is no cheering or sneering in reaction to a play. 

You must also be able to pay your own way as far as travel and hotel accomodations if needed. This is a unique experience for you to see how the production of an NFL game happens. If you are interested please respond here. 
Is this thing on?

I'm interested.

You lost me at the cheering

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
You lost me at the cheering
You got farther then me. I knew I was out after the professional conduct part.
 :/

So you're saying no Diggs jersey and/or Vikings zubaz pannts....OK.

Fun wrecker...Sad

Wish I could  go but got a work

& I’m guessing face paint is a deal breaker

nyc here. very interested

Quote: @Mike Olson said:

If so, you need to be able to work a camcorder, and to be able to present yourself as a professional and conduct yourself in a working press manner. 

This means that you must fit the part. Business casual dress, and the ability to not be a fan in the press box. There is no cheering or sneering in reaction to a play. 

You must also be able to pay your own way as far as travel and hotel accomodations if needed. This is a unique experience for you to see how the production of an NFL game happens. If you are interested please respond here. 
I'm in!  I meet your qual's! 

But if I stumble into Spiels.... I'll ask Rick this question:  
1)  Did you have Teddy B.  or Johnny M.  on top of your draft board, in 2014 ?  

NFLDraftGuru and Peter King said Johnny M was uber alles QBs. 

^^ I'll put it to rest.  

Worth my 1,000 per diem, imo.  

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@Mike Olson said:

I'm in!  I meet your qual's! 

But if I stumble into Spiels.... I'll ask Rick this question:  
1)  Did you have Teddy B.  or Johnny M.  on top of your draft board, in 2014 ?  

NFLDraftGuru and Peter King said Johnny M was uber alles QBs. 

^^ I'll put it to rest.  

Worth my 1,000 per diem, imo.  

Laughter aside, Rick is not joking guy on game day.  He is very quiet and talks to almost no one. Bad plays, penalties and losses tear him up worse than it does Zimmer.  At the end of games, he looks worn out.

And, you wouldn't just stumble into him - he sits right behind us in most games.