Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings work out Houston and Ayers
Quote: @pumpf said:
By the way, the next time someone has a chance to "ask the Vikings a question" whether it is through PA or Wobby... or some other medium... PLEASE ask this question.  I want to know why BRob is sitting at home when we need defensive help.
I did. Hope others do too. 

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH RS? Is he so embarrassed that he acted prematurly and and now can bring himself to say I made a mistake?  Look, Rick, you DID make a mistake—but also the situation has changed drastically. with no Griffin.  We need Brian’s experience out there getting teammates lined up properly. Right now it looks like a Chinese fire drill out there.  Defensive panic on almost every play.  Get BRob in there to settle them down.  C’mon man.
I would completely agree if I in fact knew it was Rick's issue.  Does anyone here know for sure that Zim has actually told Rick to try and bring BRob back?  It may be a collective decision or it may be more on Zim than on Rick.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
@Caactorvike said:
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH RS? Is he so embarrassed that he acted prematurly and and now can bring himself to say I made a mistake?  Look, Rick, you DID make a mistake—but also the situation has changed drastically. with no Griffin.  We need Brian’s experience out there getting teammates lined up properly. Right now it looks like a Chinese fire drill out there.  Defensive panic on almost every play.  Get BRob in there to settle them down.  C’mon man.
I would completely agree if I in fact knew it was Rick's issue.  Does anyone here know for sure that Zim has actually told Rick to try and bring BRob back?  It may be a collective decision or it may be more on Zim than on Rick.
If it was up to Zim I believe that Brian would still be a Viking.