Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Out of Three Ain't Bad (Ballad of Eric Kendricks 2018)
(Apologies, Mr. Loaf)

We love Diggs... (We love Diggs)We need Hunter... (We need Hunter)But there ain't no way Eric Kendricks is worth $50 Million,Now don't be sad.... (Don't be sad)Cuz...two out of three expensive veteran re-signings ain't bad....

---I would have thought Kendricks was the least likely to coast after cashing in, and maybe that's not the reason. I have heard speculation that his brother's problems are upsetting him, but Mychal seems to be playing better than Eric. I really don't know, but prior to this season, Eric was consistent, dynamic, understood Zimmer's defense, and seemed like one of the young vets who would step up into a leadership role. The first 4 games of this season he has been invisible. Barr has been visible for the wrong reasons.

Before the season, Zimmer complained about the team lacking LB depth. I thought he meant we only have 2 good ones, but maybe he meant we have 0. IMO our poor LB play is more at fault than the defensive line and maybe even the backfield. LBs never collect great stats in this defense, but they used to help the other areas excel.

You had to go and remind me of the existence of Meatloaf, after so many years trying to scrub the memory from my brain.

Quote: @comet52 said:
You had to go and remind me of the existence of Meatloaf, after so many years trying to scrub the memory from my brain.
C'mon now...

Who from our generation doesn't look back on this anthem  with some fond memories?

Everything about Meatloaf always depressed me.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@comet52 said:
C'mon now...

Who from our generation doesn't look back on this anthem  with some fond memories?

One of the greatest songs ever.

Comet52, what are you trying to scrub? His role in Fight Club was disturbing??

Quote: @comet52 said:
I prefer mine w/ mash potatos & gravy...!  Wink B)

Are you kidding me. Meatloaf Bat out of Hell LP is awesome.
Oh the stories I can't tell about things done with the tape playing back in the day.
My go to music: 1978
Bat out of Hell 
Frampton Comes Alive
The story ends here to keep it family friendly. 
All though I would imagine a few got started this way.

How is that song is sad, beautiful, romantic, honest, cold, cruel, heartless and heartbreaking all at the same time? One of my brothers played that song to death. As far as Kendricks is concerned, maybe he is in a slump and distracted.

Quote: @Kentis said:
@comet52 said:
I prefer mine w/ mash potatos & gravy...!  Wink B)

With some "I would do anything for love" playing in the background...
BOOM