Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings Sign DE Wynn
The #Vikings have signed DE Jonathan Wynn to the practice squad and released LB Garret Dooley from the practice squad.
[Image: DodNf7QVsAAlFzc.jpg]
3:33 PM - 1 Oct 2018

Quote: @purpleloki said:
The #Vikings have signed DE Jonathan Wynn to the practice squad and released LB Garret Dooley from the practice squad.
[Image: DodNf7QVsAAlFzc.jpg]
3:33 PM - 1 Oct 2018
To caption:  Anyone that has heard of Jonathan Wynn, raise your hand.

He’s from Vanderbilt, apparently you’ve got to be really smart to play in this shitty defense...  Wink

It's been said before, so this is just piling on... but why not BRob, Rick?  He was/is a fan favorite, he is a leader, he is a team-first kind of guy... and he was a Viking for life.  I've defended Rick vs. alot of stupid attacks... but, to me, this is inexcusable.  Rick, you're on your own now.

Quote: @pumpf said:
It's been said before, so this is just piling on... but why not BRob, Rick?  He was/is a fan favorite, he is a leader, he is a team-first kind of guy... and he was a Viking for life.  I've defended Rick vs. alot of stupid attacks... but, to me, this is inexcusable.  Rick, you're on your own now.

Or maybe Brian doesn't want to come back?  I'm not trying to defend Spielman (I didn't want to see Brian cut in the first place), just pointing out that it's possible he is enjoying time away from the game.  If he's willing to play, I would hope he was the first one we've talked to...

Imagine my excitement.
Can hardly contain myself. 

Hopefully better than Spergeon.

Quote: @pumpf said:

Rick, you're on your own now.
Well hopefully he can find another message board on the internet for deep inside info, wisdom & guidance...

Finally, we get a Wynn.  We really needed one. B)

I think Robison would be a logical choice for an active roster guy.  Not sure if we're looking for an active roster guy as it looks like Wynn is for the practice squad?  Also we might have burned our bridges with Robison.