Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, well, well, look who's leading the North early on...
[Image: fbteam-66875-4839360-3425.jpg]

#Sad...

Not surprised, both the Vikes and Packers looked pretty hapless today.  At least the Bears beat a crappy team they should have beat, unlike some!!

Then the self-destructing Lions went and beat the Patriots soundly...What's this Norse division coming to?

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
Then the self-destructing Lions went and beat the Patriots soundly...What's this Norse division coming to?
The NFL: just when you think you know something, you find out you don't know anything. 

Nothing more unpredictable, season to season, than the NFL. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@ArizonaViking said:
The NFL: just when you think you know something, you find out you don't know anything. 

Nothing more unpredictable, season to season, than the NFL. 

Season to season? How about game to game lol! 

You pencil in the Rams game as one of the most difficult of the season, but we are a good team, so I was looking forward to a Thursday game to see how we stacked up. I figure a loss will be coming, but I can handle that coming in at 2-0-1. Oh. Well $@!*  Now, Im not happy about one of the worst losses in memory. We will probably lose to the Rams, and I will have to deal with hearing all of the super bowl or bust crowd around me scream to have everyone fired. This sucks and Im dissapointed heading into the week, but the season isnt over. We have a lot of pieces that need to and will gel better as the season progresses. I didnt think the odds were in our favor this year with a new coordinator (look at recent history with offensive coordinator changes - it’s not pretty the first season). I look at the next couple of seasons as the true window to legitimately have a chance to win it all.

And saying all of that, we have the same record as the Packers and better than New England. Certain franchises have had some early losses only to be a top team when it counts. Im going to try to get past this dissapointment and go back to enjoying the journey.

the pats often suck in sept and oct while figuring things out and breaking their kids in. Is that going to be Zim? Last year we struggled early only to bust off 8 straight with Case leading the show. Now we have a crazy young team and coaches dying... Its time to pull up our pants and let the talent of this team show through.

weve got to remember that the Bills were a playoff team last year... not a great one,  but they arent the typical shitty bills,  they do have some talent over there.  we still should have won, but... any given sunday.

I heard once that teams that have to travel for thursday night games will often start game planning/installing for that game the previous week while working on that weeks game.  perhaps the Vikes were not fully focused all week and this is the results?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
weve got to remember that the Bills were a playoff team last year... not a great one,  but they arent the typical shitty bills,  they do have some talent over there.  we still should have won, but... any given sunday.

I heard once that teams that have to travel for thursday night games will often start game planning/installing for that game the previous week while working on that weeks game.  perhaps the Vikes were not fully focused all week and this is the results?
This could well have been a look ahead game. 
I still think it was a matter of one team being pissed at hearing they are the worst team in the league and another not focusing on what they needed to get done. Hopefully we are now the pissed off team and the 3-0 Rams are the over confident bunch.