Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone see this coming?
where is Zim’s post game presser?

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
where is Zim’s post game presser?
In Zimmers own words...."Did you see the game?"

Can someone explain to me how a team that's played only 2 games since their last playoff game could be considered a trap game?  Buffalo has decent enough talent and made 2 extremely key changes since their first two games (actually 1.5, I think)

1) Took defensive play calling away from Frazier2) Brought in their first round rookie QB to start
Why not expect a spark on both sides of the ball?

Quote: @Hidalgo said:
I didn't see this coming but it doesn't surprise me at all
This ^^^

It's rare I leave a home game early, today was one of those rare days...Too nice outside to watch that shit 

I didn't see the last 3 quarters of the game (what a great day to have other plans!).  But, yes: I did think that it was possible.  I can't get over the 49ers home-opener a couple years ago.  And then, of course, there is last year's NFCCG.  Last Sunday was an emotional game- and we seem to suck after games like that.  I guess we're not very mentally tough.  

But... I didn't see us losing THIS bad.

Thank God for baseball and DVRs so I didn't have to watch that dumpster fire live. Got home and fast forwarded through 95% of it. What a mess. I will now turn on Spotify, make a damn tasty stir fry, play with my kids and not even think about the game until tomorrow...

If it's any consolation, Bills beat the Patriots 31-0 on opening day back in 2003. Tom Brady threw 4 interceptions, and...wait for it.....Patriots won the Super Bowl that year. 

Somewhere Daniel Carlson and Stacey Coley are laughing their asses off.

And Viking fans STILL bitch about getting no respect. Well boys and girls, this is EXACTLY why the rest of the league are always hesitant to back the Vikings.

You play the worst team in the league, starting a rookie QB, at home.....and you lose by 21, while being shutout for the first 57 minutes of the game. 

You gotta laugh. This team always finds new and interesting ways to serve up a nice shit sandwich to their fans. Well done, Vikings! Well done.

I wouldn’t believe anyone claiming they did lol! This was an abomination. There’s no other way to put it. They didn’t look like they knew they were playing a game today. They’d better get there hoise in order NOW or they’re toast. Almost team wide, players were atrocious. 

Tony Romo called it from the get go...  Confused