Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone see this coming?
Yeah. I did.  What coach gets fired? All along I have always said under Zimmer, the Vikings have no killer mentality. A win is a win is a win is a loser statement by teams who never win the Super Bowl. 

A trap game? How can a game be a trap game when one team does not show up? Buffalo is the worst team in the league. How do you let this happen? The Vikings are beyond flat today with no desire to play let along win.

Run up the gut for 2 yards, a pass 5 yards in the flat and keep the quarterback in the pocket for sacks is no way to win a football game. 

For all the talent the Vikings possess, the mentality they lack will never allow them to win a Super Bowl, at least under Zimmer.

The Vikings should have blown out Buffalo worst then what Baltimore did.

i dont blame the coaches, we have some good ones. players dont want to play or just suck there isnt much a coach can do.

4 personal fouls in one half and a bunch of other penalties. Second week in a row Zimmer failed to challenge a play that would've obviously gone in our favor. OL giving Kirk zero time. Unlike last week, Kirk has missed multiple open receivers. Literally can't get first downs. Shockingly terrible half. Beyond frustrating.

Nothing surprises me anymore with this team.  That Philly game last year was no fluke.  This team can flat out suck.

OH well....what's another nine years until another NFCC collapse

Shit show. That isn't any kind of elite NFC team, not by a long shot. 

Quote: @Ilovebigtd's said:
john deflippo or whatever his name is, is a shit play caller 
what would u like him to call with tjis oline and being down like they were

I didn't see this coming but it doesn't surprise me at all

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
OH well....what's another nine years until another NFCC collapse
Historical truth. Championship caliber team about every ten years. Only one time in recent decades where they have strung together two good seasons back to back.
17 1/2 point spread. Rookie QB. Playing at home against the worst team in the league. We've seen this Vikings team too many times before.
There's still a long ways to go, but losing today should be no surprise to long time Vikings fans.

I really had thought the days of the "trap game" were gone with Zimmer's hiring, but today...Buffalo looked all-conference and the Vikings barely looked Pop Warner.