Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like no Cook, Griffen or Morgan Sunday vs. Bills
Quote: @Jor-El said:
Time to test Boone and Thomas. A lot of fans have been penciling in Cook to return as a game-changing back, but the first two games leave me unconvinced.

It hasn't even been a year for Cook his injurie and surgery....he was convincing lots of people before he got hurt last year.

Quote: @Jor-El said:
Time to test Boone and Thomas. A lot of fans have been penciling in Cook to return as a game-changing back, but the first two games leave me unconvinced.
He's been very dynamic in the passing game and looks explosive in his cuts.  He just hasn't had much room to run between the tackles...  it's more if a run blocking issue IMO.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@Jor-El said:
He's been very dynamic in the passing game and looks explosive in his cuts.  He just hasn't had much room to run between the tackles...  it's more if a run blocking issue IMO.
This...

in game 1 he had more yards after contact then he had net yards!

Quote: @Skodin said:
Get the W and stay healthy.  thats the goal for Sunday

2-0-1 and ready for that statement game
That is indeed the hope and the plan by the team for sure. Does it just seem like it or does Griffen have nagging injuries each year recently? I think the plan, if I'm not mistaken, is to move Hunter over to EG's side and put Weatherly in at Hunter's spot. Hunter might feast over there. 

Griffen has been hurt off and on since the 2016 season.