Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Joe Buck
I guess simulating taking a dump isn't as disgusting as simulating a moon in your book...

Fuck Joe Buck

Many people get jobs because of their parents success. Some are good and some are not. It must be very difficult for broadcasters that have talent but no job to watch Joe Buck,

I thought it was funny... i yelled at my kids (9 and 10) to come watch what he did and rewinded it... they were like "OMG!!" ... im like "aaand he threw it to their fans!" My 9 year old who doesnt even like football says,  "that was an epic troll!"

I forgot about it though lol... maybe Karma had a say in the Browns victory tonight!

I actually like how Buck calls a game. I think he's good. But he is an easy target to ridicule for other reasons.

I’m not sure that I’m totally over him flipping out over Moss. That had an effect. And of course it had to be against GB. But Buck is pretty good at his job. 

I did think of the Moss incident when this “celebration” happened. I’m sure he did too. And I suspect he knows better than to flip out again.