Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is George Iloka and why did they sign him?
Kearse has managed the big nickel role well so far, so there hasn't been a rush to get Iloka on the field. I'm sure he'll get in the mix soon. It's also just a sign of how deep the roster is in certain areas, but it's a good problem to have. I'm curious if they'll attempt a big dime formation with both Kearse and Iloka on the field?

Quote: @pumpf said:
As much as I despise Rodgers, I will concede that he might not be the QB you want to go against when trying out some new schemes and unfamiliar players.
But why in the hell was Kearse in there in the first quarter?  All I remember doing is him whiffing badly trying to tackle Cobb.

Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
@pumpf said:
As much as I despise Rodgers, I will concede that he might not be the QB you want to go against when trying out some new schemes and unfamiliar players.
But why in the hell was Kearse in there in the first quarter?  All I remember doing is him whiffing badly trying to tackle Cobb.
I saw that too.  That PO'd Zim I bet.  I don't recall seeing all that much of him after that.

Quote: @prairieghost said:
I know Sendejo is playing pretty well but he's going to be good for at least 1 penalty a game, every game. Guy just fires like a missile at anybody he targets. 

And somehow Iloka has twice as many personal fouls as Sendejo