Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You got faith the running game will come?
Cause this offense is going to be that much more dangerous if it does...

Hope so. Teams are daring Minnesota to pass right now. Green Bay wanted to see Cousins do it....and he did. 

I do...  but we need Elf back for that to happen IMO.  There is a noticable drop off without him in the middle.

I think our running game hit a snag when we were down by two scores. Needed to pass. 

IF we can somehow get some continuity on the line, I think it will come around. Hopefully Elf is back this week and we can put together a few games with the same linemen. That will help a lot. But my god, I could not be more impressed with Kirk Cousins. How nice was it to see a bomb? How long has THAT been? Cousins threw the ball on the 15 and it landed on the other 20! 

I dont know how much we will get going with this group against good DLines,  but the packers are stout up front,  the rams will be as well,  but not every team will be as dominant against our front 5 as some of these early matchups...and hopefully when Elf gets back they can find a replacement for Compton up front,  he just doesnt get any push and even when he goes the next level he is basically just getting his hands on the guy, not creating anymore room or cutting lanes.