Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buh Bye Treadwell
Wanted him gone as well, but everyone defended how "cheap" it would be to keep him.....

He has hit rock bottom. I am willing to give him one last shot. 

Quote: @Ralphie said:
I can't defend him anymore.  Whether he's cut or not...I'm done.
I'm right there with you, Ralphie.  Nearly giving GB the win in Lambeau is pretty much unforgivable.  Carlson is the other one that needs to go ASAP.

IT is clear they need another option in the passing game and treadwell is a waste of a spot. Get Ready Zylstra. On a side note, Jarius wright would be nice about now.

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
Needs to buy his own ticket  home  needs to be axed inmeditely
He can split it with the kicker....

I really was hoping we wouldnt miss Jarius...Wrong I was.  and as good as AT is in the slot I'd still rather put Wright, Thielen and Diggs out there then Treadwell.

Laquon Treadwell on Kirk Cousins throwing to him late in the game despite mistakes & drops: "They put trust in me Everybody trusts each other. That’s part of the team You’ve seen me make those plays a million times ”

Have we seen him make those plays a million times ?
No
In fact
23 catches
233 yards
Zer :o TD’s
That’s what everyone has had to see from this former #1 gem !

& it’s not like they are asking him to carry the team, he is surrounded by such talent & all he has to do is block, pretend to run routes & make a catch every now and then
Maybe Wright made easy look easy ?
Speaking of which, Treadwells replacement, what’s his name...
( checking stat sheet )
well ‘ol what’s his name, was about as worthless today too

The weird thing about Treadwell is that his problem has always been speed, separation, getting open. It's never been about catching the ball, his hands. Now he's getting open, but he can't catch the damn ball. 

They won't cut him due to the cap cost.   But I could see him on the bench for most of the rest of the way if he doesn't show some improvement.   

2 of his drops were because he took his eye off the ball and started to run before he had secured the ball.   That is correctable. 

I like that they are targeting him.

I hate that he dropped 3 passes this game. 

I want to see how they handle him in the next few games.   Do they give him more chances?  I believe Cousins will.   However I expect some of the younger guys to get more chances until Treadwell shows the drops are behind him.