Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The kicker lost the team a game on the road
So.....what do you do? We'll see.

Gutty performance by the Vikings. Cousins was a warrior. I like this team, even in a tie. Really like this team. They punched and fought. Will be a fun ride this season.

Its a damn miracle he made those extra points down the stretch looking back at it...

Cut his ass and sign Dan Bailey or bring back Forbath at the least.  Too good of a team to leave it in the hands of another Blair Walsh.

Blair Walsh has to have an evil old spinster aunt somewhere, with a black hair growing out  of her chin mole, who has placed an evil curse on all Vikings kickers. Seriously.

Quote: @prairieghost said:
Blair Walsh has to have an evil old spinster aunt somewhere, with a black hair growing out  of her chin mole, who has placed an evil curse on all Vikings kickers. Seriously.
There isn't an evil spirit in the universe that would carry out a curse on behalf of Blair Walsh.

Sign bailey fallback plan sign back forbath

Quote: @StickyBun said:
So.....what do you do? We'll see.

Gutty performance by the Vikings. Cousins was a warrior. I like this team, even in a tie. Really like this team. They punched and fought. Will be a fun ride this season.
I agree.  I thought this game was lost at numerous points.   Scored 22 in the 4th and Cousins showed me something.  I was thinking he'd just be captain dink 'n dunk all game but he lit it up when it counted.   Too bad Carlson shit all over what would have been a real team builder of win.

Priefer may need to go too.  ST played like crap.

Quote: @Ilovebigtd's said:
motherfucker just ruined cousins great heroic comeback game 
I couldn't have said it better myself. This should have been his week like all the F'ed up BS we had to hear about the Packer prom queen. Now it feel like Kirks greatest night his sister was his date. F... me.

Priefer needs to get it together. All phases of ST’s have been suspect since preseason. There’s no excuse for such an overall poorly performing group. Carlson should be cut by tomorrow. Just another reminder why I hate drafting kickers. Hold a dang tryout. Anyone in the world wanting to take a shot show up and kick.It’s unlikely the pick would be worse than Carlson was today.