Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buh Bye Treadwell
Cut his ass. Fucking piece of shit.

I can't defend him anymore.  Whether he's cut or not...I'm done.

He is toast. Kirk can't trust him Tread is too afraid of himself. All he is now is a wasted roster spot. They won't cut him and can't play him. Nobody will take him off our hands. What a wasted 1st round pick. If you're keeping score how many does that make now since the score with Moss 20 years ago. We should just bring in as many 3rd day picks and UDFAs as we can and sort though them. We have much more success there.

Time to be gone LaQuon. What a waste. He’s making Troy Williamson look almost good.

I've said this for over a year now. 

Needs to buy his own ticket  home  needs to be axed inmeditely

Quote: @StickyBun said:

Me too.  Some blamed Bradford, and then Keenum, and I even heard a few grumblings about Cousins not finding him as well, or too many play-makers already on the team.....

He just flat out f-cking sucks.

Quote: @SFVikingFan said:
@StickyBun said:

Me too.  Some blamed Bradford, and then Keenum, and I even heard a few grumblings about Cousins not finding him as well, or too many play-makers already on the team.....

He just flat out f-cking sucks.
Yep, he sucks.  Waste of a roster spot.

They just interviewed him on KFAN, and I didn't sense any remorse or even emotion from him.

Said he left a play on the field, but he was already past it, and would use this experience to get better.

Just your same old, same old, generic flat answers.

Cut his ass now.  Or at the VERY least, sit him on the bench for the rest of the year.

Quote: @SFVikingFan said:

Cut his ass now.  Or at the VERY least, sit him on the bench for the rest of the year.
I wish, but in OT they showed a replay of Deadwell blocking on Diggs' WR screen for a 1st down.  Zimmer will use that as an explanation and keep right on playing him. Where's that headbang emoticon when you really need it?