Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is extremely cool
This is a team that likes each and loves playing together. Good stuff. You'll all enjoy this:

https://www.vikings.com/video/sounds-of-...4-49ers-16

I am not ashamed to say I have a serious man crush on Hunter.  That dude is ripped.  His teammates call him build-a-player or something like that. 

"ain't little Mike no more, it's big Mike"

And to follow on the Hunter comment, we have lots of freaks on D.  Barr, Rhodes, Hunter, Joseph.  Guys that are huge, but move so well.

That. Was.  Awesome. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Yep, AWESOME!  B) 

"Create-a-player" Greed. Its a Madden reference; like someone went in there and made a dude named "Danielle Hunter,"  made him a gigantic ripped monster and then maxed all his attributes out to 99.

Quote: @BlackMagic7 said:
"Create-a-player" Greed; someone went in there and maxed all the attributes out to 99.
Ah thanks, should have known it was a video game reference.  Don't play (cuz I am awful at that and too old and busy) so I didn't catch it. 

Its something viewed as a negative in the Madden community. A maxed C-A-P is something "cheesy" that isnt "realistic" in football. Its viewed by Madden purists as way of cheating the game in order to dominate.

I dont play nearly like I used to, but I really liked that reference for Hunter lol...

That video package is so awesome. I dont even need to watch the games on Sunday if they are planning on doing those video packages all season! 

Thanks for sharing

Fun to watch! Good to a glimpse of Syd there at the end. Haven't seen him in a while.