Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senator McCain and political discourse among Viking fans
Quote: @A1Janitor said:
Go back and read MB's first post in this thread.

This fucking site was ruined by that kind of shit.

And your mod ability didn't help at all.

Delete my fucking account from the site if you wish.  This site was ruined and we were lied to ... All because of a hidden politics site that people had to sign up for.

I am sorry Hillary lost.  With the real results for all Americans we have seen ain't going to change it in 2020 either.
I don't think that this site is "ruined" at all.

Quote: @Sir Viking Bob VWO said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Post whatever proof you have Bob...No one gives a fuck...it's got nothing to do with the subject of the thread...your posts were way post are way outside the rules of this board...all your claims do is further prove my initial point...You are just embarrassing yourself...
You don't have any point. You are just a grenade tossing dickhead that loves to come into a post lob a grenade then run away for a month and come back and look at the damage  YOU destroyed this board. Be proud of that   Have your little following all like your posts so you feel like you are correct.  The smart ones know the truth. 
And your initial post in this thread was on topic and not against the rules of the board?  You are a hypocrite.  You attacked Canthony non stop. You made numerous comments about GV wife and so on. So glad you think you are the man.  
I don't think that this board has been destroyed.  It seems just fine to me.  Except for some folks that like to "pop in" from other boards and stir up trouble.  Other than that- as the Metrodome used to say- "We like it here."  If you don't... there are other options.  

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I guess not...what concerns me is how he allegedly got a hold of my PMs to have him allegedly run off the board...If that can happen to me, it can happen to anyone...but, whatever...I've asked for proof, I've offered to apologize for my transgressions...I've done my best to make amends...life is way too short..skol...
If he got them it was likely from somebody you were PMing with.  I don't believe that Mike had given anybody any authority to be able to get into the private accounts,  I don't even know if Mike himself has that ability.

All I can do is give/remove  peoples access to the ST board,  edit posts, and move threads.  I'm more of a meter maid than a real cop around here... maybe a rental cop,  but still no gun.  But I won't hesitate to taser somebody.

However if there ever is proof that somebody is able to get onto private account information I would love to know about it so it can be handled.  That would be super not cool and would really piss me off no matter who was doing it.

Again, Bob if you have proof of my wrong doing, post it here. I'll apologize if I have wrong you so deeply you have been holding a grudge for years. Otherwise, I can't do anything to right this apparent egregious wrong I have caused you.

Otherwise, I'd appreciate it greatly if you could stick to the subject matter of the thread. I don't think that's too much to ask.
If you recall, I reached out to you about 2 years ago to offer an olive branch, you chose to not accept and yet still love to bash me and conservatives. It's funny because if my memory is correct, I could be wrong, but weren't you homeless under Obama administration and now doing really well under Trump, and yet you hate what he has done for this country, unlike Obama....

It's all good. Peace and SKÖL Vikings!! 

I am sad to see people are still divided. This is an imaginary divide that that has been programmed into your brains to give people at the top more power. Topics like racism, xenophobia, homophobia and abortion have been fed to you by fewer than a dozen corporations that control how you think. If you look at McCain’s funeral you can see there actually is no division with the political elite. Obama, Biden, Hillary, McCain and Bush were all the best of friends with common goals. These people, and the other elites of the world, want to own everything that exists and control a global government. I predicted that the next war was going to be the war on free speech and thought. That is exactly what is happening. The first step is to silence the most extreme voices that do not follow the narrative. Little by little, just like the frog boiling in water, they will silence every dissenting voice. So keep fighting among yourselves. That is exactly what they want. Or, perhaps, you could wake up and realize we are all aligned in the fight of the people to keep our freedoms and property against those at the top who want to take them away, control us and own everything in the world that is worth owing. 

Quote: @TempeVike said:
I am sad to see people are still divided. This is an imaginary divide that that has been programmed into your brains to give people at the top more power. Topics like racism, xenophobia, homophobia and abortion have been fed to you by fewer than a dozen corporations that control how you think. If you look at McCain’s funeral you can see there actually is no division with the political elite. Obama, Biden, Hillary, McCain and Bush were all the best of friends with common goals. These people, and the other elites of the world, want to own everything that exists and control a global government. I predicted that the next war was going to be the war on free speech and thought. That is exactly what is happening. The first step is to silence the most extreme voices that do not follow the narrative. Little by little, just like the frog boiling in water, they will silence every dissenting voice. So keep fighting among yourselves. That is exactly what they want. Or, perhaps, you could wake up and realize we are all aligned in the fight of the people to keep our freedoms and property against those at the top who want to take them away, control us and own everything in the world that is worth owing. 
Yep...That's all I can keep saying myself. Divided by design. Side by choice. The powers don't care as long as the division stays close enough to 50-50 so it works.

Quote: @Sir Viking Bob VWO said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Again, Bob if you have proof of my wrong doing, post it here. I'll apologize if I have wrong you so deeply you have been holding a grudge for years. Otherwise, I can't do anything to right this apparent egregious wrong I have caused you.

Otherwise, I'd appreciate it greatly if you could stick to the subject matter of the thread. I don't think that's too much to ask.
If you recall, I reached out to you about 2 years ago to offer an olive branch, you chose to not accept and yet still love to bash me and conservatives. It's funny because if my memory is correct, I could be wrong, but weren't you homeless under Obama administration and now doing really well under Trump, and yet you hate what he has done for this country, unlike Obama....
Homeless? Lol. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
I guess not...what concerns me is how he allegedly got a hold of my PMs to have him allegedly run off the board...If that can happen to me, it can happen to anyone...but, whatever...I've asked for proof, I've offered to apologize for my transgressions...I've done my best to make amends...life is way too short..skol...
If he got them it was likely from somebody you were PMing with.  I don't believe that Mike had given anybody any authority to be able to get into the private accounts,  I don't even know if Mike himself has that ability.

All I can do is give/remove  peoples access to the ST board,  edit posts, and move threads.  I'm more of a meter maid than a real cop around here... maybe a rental cop,  but still no gun.  But I won't hesitate to taser somebody.

However if there ever is proof that somebody is able to get onto private account information I would love to know about it so it can be handled.  That would be super not cool and would really piss me off no matter who was doing it.
That's highly unlikely. Regardless,  I'm done with the subject unless some proof is provided.

@Sir Viking Bob VWO said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Homeless? Lol. 
That's all you got?  Typical of you, ignore the part where I said I extended an olive branch to you about 2 years ago. I even invited you to be our guest on our podcast. You chose to decline, which was fine....