Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senator McCain and political discourse among Viking fans
You seem to respond plenty for someone who doesn’t care.  

Alas.  You are entitled to your opinions.  You aren’t entitled to the facts. 

Fool someone else.  

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Post whatever proof you have Bob...No one gives a fuck...it's got nothing to do with the subject of the thread...your posts were way post are way outside the rules of this board...all your claims do is further prove my initial point...You are just embarrassing yourself...
Politically, he's been embarrassing himself for years. He's a nut job zealot when it comes to these threads. Football takes, he's fine. Otherwise, not so much. JMO. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Post whatever proof you have Bob...No one gives a fuck...it's got nothing to do with the subject of the thread...your posts were way post are way outside the rules of this board...all your claims do is further prove my initial point...You are just embarrassing yourself...
Politically, he's been embarrassing himself for years. He's a nut job zealot when it comes to these threads. Football takes, he's fine. Otherwise, not so much. JMO. 
No point in this.  

Come on all,  let's clean this up.

Be civil or be quiet. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
No point in this.  

Be civil or be quiet. 
You are 100% right. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
No point in this.  

Be civil or be quiet. 
You are 100% right. 
Not something I would have expected to ever hear from you,  but thank you.

You don't have any point. You are just a grenade tossing dickhead that loves to come into a post lob a grenade then run away for a month and come back and look at the damage  YOU destroyed this board. Be proud of that   Have your little following all like your posts so you feel like you are correct.  The smart ones know the truth. 
And your initial post in this thread was on topic and not against the rules of the board?  You are a hypocrite.  You attacked Canthony non stop. You made numerous comments about GV wife and so on. So glad you think you are the man.  

Quote: @Sir Viking Bob VWO said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
You don't have any point. You are just a grenade tossing dickhead that loves to come into a post lob a grenade then run away for a month and come back and look at the damage  YOU destroyed this board. Be proud of that   Have your little following all like your posts so you feel like you are correct.  The smart ones know the truth. 
And your initial post in this thread was on topic and not against the rules of the board?  You are a hypocrite.  You attacked Canthony non stop. You made numerous comments about GV wife and so on. So glad you think you are the man.  
Just ignore him or walk away Bob.

This battle can't be won and honestly I don't see the need for it any longer.  Is he doing it to jerk your chain....most likely,  but you decide if it works or not and he wouldn't do it if you didn't give him the response he is trying to elicit.

BARR....can you find a different hobby for a while?

Again, Bob if you have proof of my wrong doing, post it here. I'll apologize if I have wrong you so deeply you have been holding a grudge for years. Otherwise, I can't do anything to right this apparent egregious wrong I have caused you.

Otherwise, I'd appreciate it greatly if you could stick to the subject matter of the thread. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Again, Bob if you have proof of my wrong doing, post it here. I'll apologize if I have wrong you so deeply you have been holding a grudge for years. Otherwise, I can't do anything to right this apparent egregious wrong I have caused you.

Otherwise, I'd appreciate it greatly if you could stick to the subject matter of the thread. I don't think that's too much to ask.
I will ask the same of you.  I think that bridge is burnt,  just walk away.  You two are bad for each other ,  it just won't work out no matter how much you two work at it....alas....its just not meant to be. 

I guess not...what concerns me is how he allegedly got a hold of my PMs to have him allegedly run off the board...If that can happen to me, it can happen to anyone...but, whatever...I've asked for proof, I've offered to apologize for my transgressions...I've done my best to make amends...life is way too short..skol...