Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beebe was cut
Why do you think Zylstra beat him out? Zylstra making the roster is a head scratcher for me.

Quote: @Tyr said:
Why do you think Zylstra beat him out? Zylstra making the roster is a head scratcher for me.
6'2  215lbs vs 5'9 175lbs

Zylstra also has two years of very high production in the CFL and had a great minicamp before getting dinged.  

Quote: @minny65 said:
@Tyr said:
6'2  215lbs vs 5'9 175lbs

Zylstra also has two years of very high production in the CFL and had a great minicamp before getting dinged.  
This.

As long as Zylstra is here, Beebe probably won't make it.  Be better for him to move to another team.

Quote: @Ponifan said:
As long as Zylstra is here, Beebe probably won't make it.  Be better for him to move to another team.
You are probably right on that...I was a big Beebe fan this pre-season too. Lots of talent on the team. And looking around the league and how good it is? I'm damn grateful for it. Wilfs have done an exemplary job...

Quote: @Tyr said:
Seriously?  Before he was hurt, Zylstra was the talk of camp.  Both Zimmer and DeFillipo went out of their way to talk about his play.

The only way Beebe was going to make it was as a replacement to Sherels.