Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Khalil Mack to the Bears
Great move by Da Bears.  Can't believe Chucky traded him.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
so we keep the TE on his side to help block.  its not like our offense doesnt double teams opposing studs already.   I am not freaking out just yet.
Right.  He's a great individual player but he alone doesn't change all that much; i.e. Oakland has still been bottom half of the league defensively while he was there.  He had a sack and in on four total tackles when the Vikings last played and kicked their ass, and our o-line wasn't so great. Smile Chicago had an 'okay' defense that will probably still be 'okay'

Great talent..no 1st for 2 years or do they have an extra? Those 1st are important to when you're building. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Is it wrong that I am enjoying seeing the people on packer page losing it? Vanguard knows the answer. At least he isn't going to Green Bay.
No. Packers fans need to lose it. I suppose it depends what "it" is.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
so we keep the TE on his side to help block.  its not like our offense doesnt double teams opposing studs already.   I am not freaking out just yet.
But they have a couple of other young studs in Floyd and Smith who combined with Mack could make it a nightmare for our offense for years to come. I'm not freaking out either, but I am not happy. It will make winning in Chicago even more difficult than it has been.

Better than the Packers  

Glad the Vikings were as agressive as they were this off season as alot of teams were too
This is such a competitive league

Bring ‘em on...

Bears & fans can drink outta my ass

Quote: @SkolVikings44 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
But they have a couple of other young studs in Floyd and Smith who combined with Mack could make it a nightmare for our offense for years to come. I'm not freaking out either, but I am not happy. It will make winning in Chicago even more difficult than it has been.
Floyd, Smith and Mack?

That's crazy good...

Bears will be someone to be reckoned with if their QB is worth S hit...

I get this move. He’s guaranteed whereas the same can’t usually be said for their 1st rounders. Rodgers should be worried