Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SLOTER/BEEBE
Thanks for something to cheer about!!

Both those guys have been very impressive this preseason, rooting for Beebe to make the team but not sure how realistic that is.  Not sure we could get him on the practice squad though.

Didn't Beebe set the whole thing up with his kick-off return.  I would try to find something for him to do on the team.

Sloter has moxie.

Beebe has earned a spot.

Sloter should be the backup QB. Siemian sucks bad....and why can’t Beebe do the same stuff they want Wright to do? Wright hasn’t even been on the radar. Treadwell has shown up more than him. We got the wrong Wright and Carolina is happy about it.

Agreed SLoter should be number 2. Some guys can just play and he just produces, doesn't look scared like Siemien.
I agree on Beebe as well. He has made plays all preseason.

I’d like to see him become the new punt return guy and 5 th receiver.  I think its time tto Sherels go.

Sloter earned the #2 spot to me. Not just this series last night. Trevor looks indecisive inaccurate afraid at times even. Sloter is throwing harder and on target and as Vikergirl says. The kids got moxie...
I didn't like the trade for Trevor Siemian in the first place. I mean we got a 2018 7th rounder and him for a 5th next year. So trade value wasn't awful. Just I knew last year why they gave up on him. Pre season this year is reminding me. He limits offenses. 
Beebe is the kind of hard worker and learner you want. Don't let the next Adam Thielen get away. I agree with Purplewhizz here he's should be our new punt return man.  

Siemian hasn't looked good this PS, but it's pre-season.

I would be more nervous turning the keys of the Maserati over to Sloter when the games start counting. And Zim/RS have created a Maserati of a team even though it hasn't steam-rolled everyone by 20 pts. 

You can't teach experience and I've never seen Sloter against anything resembling a starting caliber defense. As Guru points out, is he playing catch and beating 3rd stringers? Or playing within a system?

Next year?  I'll bet Sloter has a chance to make the #2 behind Capt'n Kirk. 

Agree with jimmy, Beebe has made the team. Zylstra maybe the practice squad.